12

Enigmatic Me

I taught Science to the lower secondary, and Physics to the upper secondary students.
I am good at what I do, although I must admit I hate giving out homeworks because of the fuss in marking them soon. Which is very OK to all my students :P
So I make it a point to make them understand, and keep the assignments minimum at best.
Ain't I swell?


The second week of school... and reports of students smoking behind the classroom block poured to me from various prefects and spies.
I tossed the names to VP of Students' Affair and gave praises to my special agents in the field.
Feels like the FBI handler in the espionage films.
They all report to me, to the gigantic chagrin of one particular discipline teacher, who thought she alone was popular enough to be chummy with students to get the info.
Take that b***h.
See? Fear does have it's advantage.
I run my Prefect Board like the Gestapo. Ve hav vays to make ye talk!


From the faces in class; 89% are simply fascinated with me. Not enough fear there.... may crank up the factor these few days. Never too late to teach them to fear God Prefect Teacher.
Yes, and I am smiling as I do threats, so they don't take me seriously.
Until it was too late.....
Dastardly me. 


Did your teacher ever asked you to stand for two whole periods just because you are a few minutes late? Did he / she ever asked you to copy ALL of the questions and answers in your failed exam paper THRICE? (40 objective questions, and many many structural. And time them by 3) Have you witnessed someone so immersed in badness leaves scathing insults burning in your young souls for years?
I did all that on a weekly basis, and sometimes while sitting on the teacher's table too, cross-legged.
Yet they adore me....
Ermm.......

12 comments:

FairulFaizal said...

Every teachers have their own ways in motivating students. You're applying motivation through fear which is extraordinary and yet really effective for youngsters.. Job well done..

CiCi said...

It sounds like your students are serious about learning so they appreciate a strict teacher.

Vyazz said...

Wow..didn't know u run that tight a shift!!!..........Nevertheless I wish I was more like u!!!
Getting real tired of being mr.goody-two-shoes!!!! :(

Tenchi said...

Oh...Great Teacher Ramzu

Rock Chef said...

You sound like a great teacher - I know that my kids would love to be taught by someone like you.

SSQuo said...

I really wish I was a student in your class to see what you are really like, coz sometimes I think gosh thats harsh, but I do know that some situations demand it.

Unknown said...

Fairul; Thank you ;) May the Force be with you.

Unknown said...

TechnoBabe; Strict. Yes. Fascinating too. But only a few students appreciate a strict teacher. Most would prefer to play.

Unknown said...

Vyazz; You can be an evil doctor too! Is it allowed?

Unknown said...

Tenchi; GTR? Ha ha ha.

Unknown said...

Rock Chef; I also want a teacher like me if I was little (again?)

Unknown said...

SsQuo; I do harsh because I am good at spreading the pain. :p There should be more teachers like me.

Post a Comment

Back to Top