4

Books Books Everywhere. I hate myself.

This is pretty me, at a mega book fair somewhere in the city. A friend told me a few days ago about it and I decided to go for a look yesterday evening....

When I arrived, around 6.30 pm, there were only a few souls at the fair. The whole place was filled with books, on top of tables, sometimes overflowing! Wow, my place. And browsing shall we go...

I began to worry a few minutes later. These books were crazy cheap and there were tons of good titles EVERYWHERE! Initially I wanted to buy a few books only, but later, I ended up filling a whole trolley with purchase (the trolley was unrepresented in the pic). I had a headache reading book titles sideways.

I hate myself because I couldn't spend a lot more on books. I took several elusive fantasy titles and a few references that should cost a fortune in their usual price.

The books are still in my car. The book shelves at home is already full....  :)

4 comments:

CiCi said...

So good to hear about another book lover. I have to go through my book shelves about once a year and give books away to make room for the new books bought during the year that are stacked on tables. That looks like a very large book sale. We just had a book sale at the library, people donated books and we sold the books and kept the money for our funds to help the library.

Unknown said...

Yes, i've read about your book donation and sales. It's a pretty good thing to do, which we don't do that much here.

What kind of books you like?

I always go for fantasy.

Rock Chef said...

Books are good - even just being near them makes you smarter...

broca's area said...

At least makes a look wiser!...lol

Post a Comment

Back to Top