10

I Live Here, You Idiot!!

The House In Front

My sister just arrived home from her evening shift at Mahkota Medical Centre (she's a nurse there) fuming and threw me a question when she entered the house (which happens rarely, we do not talk to each other amicably for years. Don't ask why).

"Did you know that the people at the big house in front is having a big function tonight?"

"Nope." Although I was dimly aware of the many huge tents erected very near our front gates, since a couple of days ago.

"I was stopped by the traffic police THRICE trying to drive back here. They asked me to leave or park my car elsewhere. How dare they! I had to scream that I live here, for them to let me pass!"

"Oh ok... They did send us invitations." But my siblings and me made it a rule to never attend their functions. We avoid politicians like the plague.

I hate politicians. My mom said I could be a fantastic politician, the way I talk my way through most problems. That's what I am afraid off, politicians are mostly bad men who lie and would take advantages from others.

Because I do the same thing too. Not professionally :)

10 comments:

Casey Freeland said...

Does your driveway actually go over their property? I don't see how they can stop you unless you are actually driving on their land. But as you said, they are politicians, so who knows, right?

Cheers,

SLC

broca's area said...

i hate them!.....they r like leeches!!

maximus alexius said...

politician always sucks...
that's why i hate legislation fused with executive branches...
big house doesn't guarantee a good life...

Radio Nowhere said...

I am quite proud of you for maintaining your amateur standing in that regard!

Show's that maybe you're not "quite" as evil as you would have us think...

CiCi said...

If you did go to the neighbor's party you wouldn't have far to go to get home safely.

Unknown said...

SLC; No SLC. They live just across the street. And when they have a party, a huge crowd will attend and block the way into our housing estate. And there would be police as many politicians are present.

Unknown said...

brocasarea; Some of them are even worse than that. I wish to step on a few of them too.

Unknown said...

maximus; Good luck in your study.

Unknown said...

Radio N; Yes yes yes, I am not evil enough (yet) :)

Unknown said...

TechnoBabe; That is not the point dear :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top