6

We Got Paddy Fields Still?


Water lilies!!! These are thriving in the waterway next to the paddy fields. Beautiful.


Wide, quiet and green. Not a soul in sight. To spend an evening here just walking with a friend or loved ones should be nice.


My friend waiting in the car.


I should have posted these pictures last week, but I got lazy after the Eid (maybe because too much eating rich food), so forgive me. We visited a friend who lives near the border of Melaka-Johore, a rural village with spectacular views. Enjoy.

p.s. Personally I thought the paddy fields in Melaka are all already extinct. I am happy that I was wrong. I'd come back to visit this place again next year.

6 comments:

Vyazz said...

Havent visited any paddy fields so far.....nevertheless, lush green fields always evoke a sense of awe.
Besides the city I live in is awfully dry.. :(
But southern India is pretty lush and green at this time of year.
Nice pics......inspired me to post some my my own pics in the near future!!!

Unknown said...

Vyazz; Awww.... your pics of Saint Petersburg were awesome. You'll do great if you take up photography again. :)

Anonymous said...

when u wanna post about the unfortunate teenager n garbage of the society??

Unknown said...

Anonymous; Wait la unfortunate teenager oi!

maximus alexius said...

at pokok mangga also have paddy field what?haha...

Unknown said...

maximus; That is not considered traditionally prepared fields. And those are not as pretty. :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top