16

Bad Seed and Illegitimate Child

My mom eldest (and now only living) brother and his wife visited us a few hours ago. They made themselves comfortable in the living hall, and as a dutiful son, I had to make an appearance and involve myself in ' the family talk'.

It seemed that the son and daughter of my mom's late younger sister was at 'it' again. Their father died a couple of years ago and my aunt cared for the girl, while the boy stayed with his half-sister.

FYI, this particular female cousin of mine had delivered a baby out of wedlock 6 months ago. (Baby was given away to a family far far away, the address even torn apart). And her brother is a suspected drug addict.

My uncle and aunt told us that the girl was going wild yet again, like she never regretted her bad deeds before. My aunt said she was tired of her lies and one day she'll throw the girl out of the house for good. I applauded her decision, and added that she must thrash the girl properly soon. I just hate ingrates. Especially orphans.

The last time I met my evil male cousin was two years ago, when he stayed with us for a month. At the same time, I also had my adopted son (one ex-student of mine) living with us, and both of them were of the same age. It greatly stressed me to see them together because I did not wish this particular cousin to poison my son trusting mind.

I slapped my son twice to remind him that some of the things my cousin implanted in his head were rather bad for the soul. (I should know, I am bad to the bone too. But I do not wish to see someone I love fall because of it).

My late aunt (the evil duo's mother) was one of the nicest women I ever met. Polite, soft spoken, shy and tidy. Unfortunately her children were the exact opposite. I blame their late father. He was not known as a good man and had many despicable tendencies which I will not mention here.

To me, my cousins are a lost cause. They will not heed advice and will continue their nefarious lives as they see fit.

So I told my mom, aunt and uncle that opinion - cut them loose when they make trouble again. We do not need such people in the family.

And then I continue to the kitchen and make french fries - yummy!

p.s. - I even had a wager with my youngest brother that the b*tch shall be pregnant yet again, come 2010, of course out of wedlock (again).

16 comments:

maximus alexius said...

the girl should control her own attitude same with the boy...

so how about the girl rite now?

Tenchi said...

didn't know that you have a adopted son....

Unknown said...

maximus; We are dealing with VERY difficult youngsters. Something is indeed wrong in their head.

They do not wish to be controlled.

Unknown said...

Tenchi; Aiye. Must I tell you everything ma? Had the boy for almost 5 years already.

Aizan Suhaira said...

Some people just don't think about their own future. I wouldn't want to be associated with them in any way.

Cutting them lose is the best option. Unfortunately, families have this tendency to assume responsibility.

Pbthhh.... I say throw them away.

Unknown said...

Aizan; Of course that's my decision too. But sympathy for the late mother always got in the way.

I'd kick and slap the f*ckers to their senses if they are anywhere near me.

Spare the rod and spoil the children.

Iezan Tajuddin Woods said...

hmm..what i like most about this post..the french fries!

haha..sorry i'm just hungry at the moment!haha!

Unknown said...

I prefer my french fries with mayo and tomato sauce. :)

Casey Freeland said...

Um, yeah, fries are good. So he evil deeds of the girl were that she got pregnant, right? I got a little lost there in the middle. But that's what you were saying?

SLC

Unknown said...

... Let's put it delicately like this... The girl is a slutty whore and the the boy is drug junkie.

Are you interested to have them as relatives?

We have a good image to protect here. We tried to make things better but they just wont repent.

Casey Freeland said...

Gotcha.

CiCi said...

Sometimes the soft gentle side of you shines through, like when you speak of the love you have for your adopted son. Of course when you love someone you hope they don't do something harmful to themselves or others. It's sad that your cousins didn't get the grounding they needed when they were young. Oh by the way, you just had to mention FRENCH FRIES, huh....

Unknown said...

TechnoBabe: Slapping someone you care about is GENTLE? :) I call that tough love!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Casey Freeland said...

I got the exact same Anonymous post on my blog, word for word. What's up with that?

Unknown said...

SLC; A mystery.... of the blogosphere. :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top