15

Fun At The Beach With Disco the Ferret

I went to the beach with a couple of friends yesterday evening and I brought one of my ferrets along. He was an instant hit with the people there [like I said, I was the sole owner of ferrets for the entire district :) ]. Glad my ferret had fun digging his heart out in the sand :)
How about posting some pics of you and your pets doing fun activities?
'Tis was the smile that made a few fingers bled. (He's a biter, when excited).
I am GORGEOUS!! Look at me!!!

My ferret resting a bit after completing his big project; Tunnel to China.
I wanna see it too!! Lift me! Lift me up!

15 comments:

Tenchi said...

the teeth so sharp...
this is the new ferret? of the old ferret?

if its shit on the beach, u need to pick up the poos like the k9 owner need to do so?

brocasarea said...

scary smilE!!

Shadowthorne @ Ramzu Zahini said...

Tenchi; Walking with one ferret is difficult. Walking with two ferret is near impossible. More than two? Crazy!

Shadowthorne @ Ramzu Zahini said...

And no, ferret poo is not as smelly and large as dog's.

The older ferret, Kaos was at home.

Shadowthorne @ Ramzu Zahini said...

brocasarea; Ferrets DO smile. Cats cannot.

TechnoBabe said...

How fun. This is great. I can understand why you would bring one at a time to the beach.

Shadowthorne @ Ramzu Zahini said...

TechnoBabe; I will try to get some friends so both ferrets can have a day out together.

Aizan Suhaira said...

Can I show you where I threw away the crushed tadpoles instead?

Shadowthorne @ Ramzu Zahini said...

Aizan; That would be wonderfully weird!

Rock Chef said...

DAmn it, I keep trying to persuade my wife that we don't want another ferret, but then you go and post something like this!

Shadowthorne @ Ramzu Zahini said...

Rock Chef; :) Gosh, I am so sorry if my ferret caused your marriage on the rocks!! :) lol

Heff said...

IIIeeeeee !!!

Crocs !!!!

Shadowthorne @ Ramzu Zahini said...

Heff; Ferrets, dude :)

et said...

Awesome. Ferret, beach, everything!

Shadowthorne @ Ramzu Zahini said...

et; Bring your pets to the beach day!

Post a Comment

Back to Top