20

Fun In The Sun With Friend and Ferret

It's Saturday afternoon and I got nothing better to do than brooding at home. I washed my clothes, folded some trousers and watched reruns of 'The Nanny' on tv to kill time. My mom (who is in the capital city for 3 months with my younger handicapped brother) will return next Monday.... and the house is a mess.


The house is too big.... I hate sweeping, so I will not do it. But the floors in the kitchen and in front of the bathroom are a bit sticky.... I need to buy a new mop (I will not use the old traditional type, where you have to wring the damn thing before use).


I drove to my bff house with my ferrets because I felt lonely. He's a big guy (can easily imagine him joining the Biggest Loser reality series) very funny, and loyal - a couple of qualities I always treasure in a friend. We went to the beach near his house and I took out Kaos so he could play in the sand. Cannot bring Disco along, two ferrets are impossible to babysit at the same time. 


*Sigh* I love my home state - she got everything. Even though it's much smaller than many, Malacca boasted everything one could desire. Beaches (so near), virgin jungles, mountains to climb, more historical sites than any state, the biggest shopping malls in South east Asia etc. I am glad I live here, and I will not budge for any greater pay.


Last week another friend and I spent the weekend beside the only freshwater dam in the state. It was beautiful. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera :(


Anyway, my friend and I had fun talking at the beach, while keeping an eye on the happy ferret in the sand. I like to go out in threes, and rarely go out alone or with only ONE friend. I believe in the magic of the number three. Laugh all you want, I am not superstitious, and only believe in logical explanation; Alone - you have no social life. A couple - a target for vicious gossips. Threesome - normal outing with friends! Foursome - the more, the merrier!!!


On my way back, I stopped at a supermarket to find the mop. It wasn't on sale. Damn.
    The beach. It wasn't a looker, yet it wasn't that bad either.
My friend Adi. He lives very near the beach. A place I like to hang out when I don't feel like going cosmopolitan.
Special pose by Kaos the Ferret. A much mellow fellow than the feisty Disco. 
Yours truly in shabby clothes @ hobo mode. I don't care what people think even if I am under-dressed. 
At least my ferret loves me still, see him smiling! :) 

20 comments:

CiCi said...

Fun at the beach. You describe where you live with fondness and appreciation. You can get a rag and pail and mop the kitchen floor on your hands and knees ya know! Just reminding of another option. Ha.
You look casual like someone who was at the beach. Nice you are having a nice day.

Casey Freeland said...

No such thing as bad beach. Great pics.

Casey

Anonymous said...

Awww...Kaos is sooo cute!!! :))

Jumped over here from Et's blog.
PS: Nice quirk the 3 figure! :)

Unknown said...

TechnoBabe; I don't really like to work on my knees.
Yep, I love my home state because it is like no other.
I looked like a homeless guy :)

Unknown said...

Casey; I've seen worse beaches before. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Choco; TQ for viewing and adding me :)

Tenchi said...

look like the ferret chocking cos u hold to tight...not that its smiling...

Radio Nowhere said...

That is a great looking ferret, My Friend...looks like fun where you are.

Unknown said...

Tenchi; You have no ferrets. So you know nothing. Why must I choke him? Jealous la tu :)

Unknown said...

Radio N; He's a lovely and playful ferret :)

Radio Nowhere said...

Pets should be lots of fun and enjoyable.

BTW, the Hobo Look is really dirty, messy, and looks smelly. You just looked relaxed and comfortable...

Tenchi said...

notice that u have double chin already...what is current BMI?

Unknown said...

Radio N; But I did FEEL dirty, messy and smelly!!! lol

Ferrets are fun creatures.

Unknown said...

Tenchi; You do realize that I have a short neck span don't you?

Tenchi said...

excuses

maximus alexius said...

lame x hang out!!!rindu nak jumpe ferret2 tue....

so how's ur ferret rite now?

Unknown said...

Tenchi; You just wouldn't budge, would you?

Unknown said...

maximus; Mari main ferret!

eternalthinker said...

Oww Mr.Ferret ageen! You've got wiide open spaces around your home. Simply refreshing!

Unknown said...

et; Not my home dude, it's the beach. :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top