6

I am a Teacher and Hear Me Roar.

I am a teacher, and even though I am not perfect, or even thoroughly dedicated, I am still one.

That's why I HATE it when people just say anything without checking the facts, and pretend they know everything.

It irkes me the most when I am actually talking to them, not just see their stupid remarks on FB etc. Its like having nails scrathing the blackboard of my soul.

And when I tell them off, I don't do it rudely, just without expression because I do try to contain my anger, the expression on their faces is like I just murdered the entire village, plus the lifestocks.

Being sensible and right is hard.

Sorry for this but I am royally vexed at someone :(

6 comments:

Abby said...

I hear your roar! I have removed people from my facebook feed for this exact reason. HATE it!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

People don't want to be confused by the FACTS! lol

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

I agree with, Debra. Sometimes facts are just too confusing for some minds...

Ramzu Zahini said...

Hello Abby;
Yes i also unfollow some rather annoying people for the same reason.Blocked only a few though.

Ramzu Zahini said...

They are not confused. They just think they are right and I talked garbage. Usually at this point I will walk away.

Ramzu Zahini said...

In this modern age, there are a lot of false facts online. Everybody can post something, true or false. The more interesting the lie, there would be hordes of believers.

Post a Comment

Back to Top