8

Long Time No Siege... (Fav Age of Empires meme)

It has been ages since I blogged.
I used to blog because I love to write about stuff and maybe I also love to have people commenting on my article.
And I blog to increase my proficiency in English... as nobody around me talk the language (they understand, but they don't have the drive).
Sometimes I impose on my students, by talking or asking questions in English, which they rarely reply back in the same language...

Oh well.

The rise of technology makes people lazy (except to those who use the tech for money of course). I have buckets of books that I haven't read, which I religiously bought at the book-fairs.

I used to read 2 thick books a month. Now hardly so!

So ashamed of myself...

8 comments:

Tenchi said...

Welcome back...Why is the Doremon relate to this entry?

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Saje je.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, I wondered where you were? Welcome back!

Unknown said...

Thank you madam. I was lost in the sea of deprivation, hahaha.

Martha said...

It's great to hear from you! Sometimes we just get busy with other things.

Unknown said...

I got so busy that I totally neglected my own blog.
This happened to many many bloggers out there, sadly.

Abby said...

It's nice to see you again. I hope you hang around and keep blogging English with us.

Unknown said...

Thank you :)
Will not have it any other way, as I wasn't that good in my own language, hahaha.

Post a Comment

Back to Top