8

Introvert Me, Retrovert You

I remembered when I was in primary school, I was a really shy and silent boy. I even stuttered, and the problem lengthened way to secondary school, and made me speak rather fast in presentations to hide this embarrassing flaw.

I have no problem standing in front of any rows, mainly because I have less fear than many, yet I didn't call attention to myself by being too brilliant or very very stupid.

I found that I am more reckless nowadays. I talk louder and sometimes criticizing my superiors. I became relentless...

What happen to that quiet guy who don't make waves?

Recently in a district teachers gathering, I grabbed the mike and spoke for 20 minutes about the future of education, my own experiences and other grievances I can think of.
They were entertained.
I was drunk with power, ahahahahaha! 

Now those high and mighty in the Department know my name. Oops! (Was already infamous with reports of my radical mouth in class and school).

Why am I always envisioning that I will die in a huge fiery blast?

8 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

I was shy and quiet when I was young, now I have more confidence but would never be able to do what you do. Well done.

Martha said...

We certainly change as we get older! Well done, you :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

When I was young, I always got in trouble for shooting my mouth off.

Abby said...

Say it loud and proud! I'm actually interested in what you said.

Unknown said...

I was a reserved person too. But as I grow older... I maybe 'drunk' with my ability to mive people.

Unknown said...

True that. I hope for the better.

Unknown said...

Children are not meant to have their own opinion they say :)

Unknown said...

Got me into lots of trouble, this mouth of mine

Post a Comment

Back to Top