12

My Second Run As MC

This is rather stale news. I was the MC for the school's end of the year dinner last Monday. 

They wanted the ceremony to be 'a bit informal'.

I did my research on the proper text, wrote my own script by referring to some fantastic materials I found on the net. Fitted in some golden pantoems and traditional poems for taste.

I was defying the order. I try to be as formal as I can.

During the ceremony, with my almost chocolaty voice, I performed rather well (this is not simply self appreciation, ok? I have a few listeners who said I did great). Even though there were a few disruptions, the dinner was a success. Everybody was happy and got presents each.

But no..... some people are never satisfied in peaceful times. SOMEBODY must tell people behind me that I wasn't following the exact protocol. That SOMEBODY had never got the nerve to tell it to my face. 

That particular SOMEBODY rejected to be MC in the first place, and when the job was thrusted upon me,  I just say, "ok". So you can imagine how disgusted I was with that bitch's nerve.

I did well by preparing the text formal-style, if I followed the feather-brained bitch to be informal, I'd end up being a laughing stock.

p.s. - I just said "I don't care what you think and next year she can MC" loudly so that particular someone can hear in school.

12 comments:

Aizan Suhaira said...

If you don't care what she thinks, why are you bitching about the bitch?

Unknown said...

Aizan; Oi woman! What's the GOLDEN RULE here? (you shouted it so many times before).

My blog and I can do all the bitching here. :)

maximus alexius said...

she is so biatch!
sometimes people don't feel comfortable what we have...

Unknown said...

maximus; Thanks for the mutual support.

CiCi said...

You kept up your part of the bargain, you said you would do it and you did, and then you did it the way you thought was best. Good for you. If someone didn't like they way you did it oh well.

Vyazz said...

Must have been bitchin about you, coz she was jealous of you in the first place. Sometimes jealousy is indeed the best form of flattery. ;)

Unknown said...

TechnoBabe; Thanks. :)

Unknown said...

Vyazz; never thought of it that way. Thanks. :)

Malice Blackheart said...

YOU'RE a bitch!

Unknown said...

Malice; I do not know to thank you or just delete your comment. :)

James said...

Hey, if someone does not appreciate your efforts but you know you did your best, don't give them a second thought.
I am just wondering what a "chocolatey" voice is though....

Unknown said...

James; A voice suited for casanovas and frauders. Ha ha ha. Can make girls hearts' melt.

Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Post a Comment

Back to Top