3

It's name is PADDINGTON

I am sorry if I was absent for 10 days, because I was rather busy. Busy gaming my heart out with my PS3 and bonding with my iPad 2 ;)
I got both of these gadgets a week before Christmas. Some of you might remember a couple of years ago that I always mentioned about playing video games in my blog. Then the machine got broken, and all the king's horses and men couldn't put it together again... I was PlayStation-less for a year, and that was bad for me. No outlet to vent this vengeful soul's rage... Killing people in games is the next best thing after the real thing ;)
So the Man has been good enough to let us, the civil servants to get a month's pay bonus this December, a week before Christmas. And I bought a new PlayStation 3, and happy days are here again! Yay for gaming!
As for the iPad 2, a doctor friend of mine was willing to let it go after a couple of months use. He said that it was too complicated and was not really practical to do work with. He's right, I am using it now and me think it's sole purpose was to look good in our hands. And last night (Christmas eve) after discussing with my housemate, we christened him with the name 'Paddington'. (the PlayStation is too much an honourable brand to give it a nickname)
so now you know why I HAD to be busy these few days. Don't fret, I will always visit your blogs and after the frenzy has abated, maybe we'll hold hands and play with the fairies in Wonderland! Oh, that's me full of cough syrup.
Until then, a Happy Christmas to my Christian friends from all over the planet! Yay!

3 comments:

Ms. A said...

Since you don't celebrate Christmas... Happy Gaming!

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

CiCi said...

Cough syrup? You have a cold?
You and your gadgets. You crack me up.

Post a Comment

Back to Top