7

Long Time No Siege

Finally, I got my permanent internet connection hooked up this afternoon. I regrettably had to abandon this blog for a long while because of the previous unsatisfactory broadband service I paid monthly.

It's the holidays..... School will only start at the end of December and I have lots of days to laze around, sleep or do anything we can do with so much time in our hand. For instance, today, I woke up at 11.30 pm and took this video of Kiki before I took my very belated bath.



I never consider myself as lonely. Heck, I was posted in the middle of the jungle for 4 years, and a literal lone wolf since I was a child. But it's nice to have someone who sits next to you without judgment.

While stroking her, I found out that her fur has grown too long.... Now I see the wisdom of sending your pets to those saloon for fur clipping.

Just wanna tell you guys that I am back :)

p.s. And yes, that's me in my towel still!

7 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Welcome back! It is great to see you, and the cat!

School starts at the end of the month? My kids only have 2 weeks left before the holiday starts!

Tenchi said...

Good to see you back!~

Unknown said...

Rock Chef; As we are living in a tropical country where snow will never stop us from going to school, the beginning of yearly schooling days are always at the end of December OR early January.

End of school holidays this year is about 43 days.

Unknown said...

Tenchi; yay, I am back!

broca's area said...

keep posting..and enjoy:D

eternalthinker said...

Petting your kitty is a wonderful thing to do before a belated bath.. compared to facebook-ing before a belated brushing of your teeth ;)

We have a mom cat outdoors who resembles Kiki in many ways - hairy tail, calico colors with more black and brown all over (although she misses any white on her back).
And of course, I can much relate to having a homely kitty now that I have my own ChloƩ ^^ (whom you saw in my blog; she's but less hairy and more white, and I like that contrast!)

All in all, a warm welcome-back to you, we've been waiting all along :)

Unknown said...

broca's area and et; :)
It's good to be back

Post a Comment

Back to Top