3

I Want COOKIE!! 2

Two weddings. The 1st in Ayer Keroh and the other one in Tengkera. No relatives or friends of mine, just accompanying a friend to the said occassions. At the first house, we were surprised that the 'siput sedut' was served as a main dish, together with the familar beef kurma, mutton etc. I love 'siput sedut'. And these were really big and tasty.

We had spaghetti laksa at the second house (my friend called it the new laksa Johor) which was delicious. I wonder why many grooms are a bit tubby.... Oh well, a girl knows how to measure their husband's prosperity I guess.

Spent the few hours after driving around town, asking about the availability of the elusive KP500 Cookie. And I ended up spending RM 175 buying a new PS3 game, Legendary. [Bloody stupid FPS, I think so lazily made]. Agent K called and said he will make my dreams come true this Wednesday (31st Dec). So happy but like always... I DON"T BELIEVE HIM.

Drove back home and stopped by the handphone shop. I asked for my deposit back by giving some fantastic excuses (thus the nick Silvertongue) and got it with little fuss. So tired....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no such thing as spaghetti laksa, its indeed a laksa johor, my mom is great in making that.Best sgt ke cookies, nanti aku nak tengok, tp LG, bahayalah brand dia.

Unknown said...

It has come to my attention that spaghetti WAS not invented in Johor. So why must I accept the admittance of a foreign ingredient in a supposed popular dish as it is? Our Malay ancestors (especially in Johor) would writhe in their graves knowing that children nowadays accept the 'original' laksa johor the way mother makes it - with spaghetti.

Tenchi said...

LG ramai kawan i kata tak boleh beli...
Kedah ada jumpa laksa goreng...tapi I tak bersempatan makan...

Post a Comment

Back to Top