What We Did On Christmas Eve....

                                     

Still cannot sleep yet.... maybe because of the cigarettes I smoked after the very late dinner me and another two friends had in Alai (two roasted fish, several squids etc). So I posted this video of what we three witnessed from 8.30 to 11.00 pm on Christmas Eve. A theather play!

I was actually led to believe by a friend that it was only a cultural show, because he knew I hated stage-acting. I forgot the title of the theatre but mostly it was about songs from the 50s to the 60s, which surprisingly weren't too boring. In fact the play was quite funny really, maybe they are aware of the short attention span of youngsters (which dominated almost 60% of the auditorium). The dance rituals were magnificent and needed a little polish and the Oscar goes to Nenek Kembang binti Labuh, the famously funny old heroine of them all!

1 comments:

Aizan Suhaira said...

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!! Weren't you the one who chided me for smoking?

Post a Comment

Back to Top