17

Comments about me (Not because I am vain or anything close. Just curious).

I look at the mirror every morning and I never consider myself good looking, only just average. I have fair skin (from both my mom's and father's family) and shorter than my big hulking brothers. And I am losing weight too, mainly because I eat less than before, and bored with the food displayed before me.

Yesterday my aunt visited and commented that I was thinner than last time she saw me. She knew about the problem with my failed marriage, but that matter is never an excuse for me to eat less. I never exercise and will never start to do so anytime soon. I like my naps and my playtime with PS3 and my ferret.

So this morning as I was taking photographs during the school assembly, a few students (boys and girls) remarked that I looked better than before. Not clothes-wise because I ALWAYS wear shabby and dated shirts. Maybe because of the new hair style I adopt from Rihanna, the long straight tresses in front and short cropped at the rest. And my splash of original whites made it seems like I was highlighting my hair (the Principal almost called me and when realizing they ARE indeed white hair, not coloured, had no comment after).

So not to make anyone envious (much), I combed my hair to the back to avoid comments. And purposely combed it back to the front in class to show - hah, I can have very long hair and you, cannot. It's a little victory, yes, but as long as it makes me happy. :)

Anyway, in this new age for me (31) I was wondering if I can get any more good looking than before? I was drop dead gorgeous in my teens but never realized it until I saw a few pictures of myself. Oh well, if I realized it sooner, I might use my looks and brains to do a lot more damage to this unsuspecting world. Lucky you.

So tell me; How do you think you look? Good, plain or just ugly.

p.s. - I took this picture at 6.20 am this morning. My hair combed to the back. Had this idea of photography after witnessing Iphone owners doing the same in the net.

17 comments:

Aizan Suhaira said...

You look like a teacher.

Casey Freeland said...

At least now I have a picture of you in my head when I think of all your evil-doing. You do have a teacher look. Not sure if it's you or the adornments on your shirt pocket that accomplish that.

I'm generally much heavier than the me I'd like to be. If I was about 25 lbs lighter I'd be a much happier man and I think I'd look better in general. My wife thinks I'm totally hot (or tells me that anyway) so I'm a happy camper no matter what.

Apparently happiness = 25 pounds.

Tenchi said...

He is very good in teacher...He like to pin point my mistake in Uni time...

Well...you just like the last time I saw you...not much change at all...Gosh...you have white hair already?...Lucky I don't have that yet...but sadly my black hair said "bye bye" to me earlier than I expected... T_T

Unknown said...

Aizan; ??? Really? I am plagued by this teacher virus!! I looked like a teacher and they wont believe me if I said otherwise. :(

Wanna be movie star. HA HA HA!

Unknown said...

SLC; Do teachers where you come from dress the same way? Wow... Standardized all around the planet...

I also wish to loose more weight too. The keyword here is 'wish'. Maybe the power of the mind can make the fat go away without much exercise. Well I can just give it a try then. :)

Unknown said...

Tenchi; Well, they do say that evil people live longer than nice ones. :) Yes, I have so much white hair they almost call me Mr fantastic or worse, Rogue from the X-Men!

Radio Nowhere said...

I am wondering where the signs of evil doing are? Where's the fangs dripping venom, for instance?

Unless...in your clever diabolical fashion, you lull people into a false sense of security...then you strike!

You are clever, my friend...very clever...

Casey Freeland said...

Since I don't know where you come from, I'm going to say, Yes, they do. From what country are you hailing?

Unknown said...

Radio Nowhere; The fangs always drip venom during conversations. The heart is always black and seek destruction (of the deserving). Yes, we do not wish people to know.

Secrecy in action and bend the children to our will!! Mwa ha ha ha ha! (and yes, I SERIOUSLY have accomplished the evil laugh too).

Unknown said...

SLC; I am from Malacca, a state in Malaysia, which is above Singapore, below Thailand and surrounded by Indonesia.

Anonymous said...

he is really a good teacher!!
everybody love him!!!!!
mr ramzu rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

he is really handsome!!!!
and awesome!!!!!!
cikgu, give me some bonus marks for coming test..........
peace!.p

Unknown said...

.... anak sapa lak pulak nie?

Anonymous said...

peace! .P

et said...

So that's YOU! Yeah looks more like a teacher. Hidden evil eh? :)

As you may notice, I'm reading thru the blog in a random fashion. Lack of time! Lack of energy! ;)

Unknown said...

et; lazy et

Anonymous said...

hi all

http://www.tor.com/community/users/cirredyso1985
http://www.tor.com/community/users/diajustico1981
http://www.tor.com/community/users/cirlaucepmo1983
http://www.tor.com/community/users/glomafunbrit1980
http://www.tor.com/community/users/unatchaipres1973

Post a Comment

Back to Top