9

PlayStation and Purple Ink

I've been sinking in my own mire of misery since my PlayStation 3 console was sent to the shops for repair. Life is INDEED a bit dull when you don't have your daily dosage of mass killing and level upgrades. So I have returned to my old flame, who I left years ago - computer games. Yep, click click clicking the mouse - building whole nations from the ground up or murdering peasants - whiling the time away. (I am currently playing Dungeon Keeper, the first ever computer game I bought with my own money [1997]. And Simcity 4, when I feel like being a nation father-founder.)

These are not new games, but they suit my notebook computer, which is not really powerful in the first place. I am a gamer with simple taste.

Anyway I woke up yesterday evening panicking when receiving a message from my mobile phone service provider, distrupting my line - I failed to pay the bill for two months. Ok ok my fault. So away I flew to the city and paid the damn overdued thing.

Thirty kilometres of driving just to pay your mobile phone bill... Well, it keeps life interesting for me when we are spontaneous. And as I was there in the city, window shopping was imminent. Wanna buy some 'Transformers 2' merchandise and toys but I was VERY DISGUSTED with the lack of specific target spectrum. Where's the stuff for EVIL boys and girls!!! We hate Optimus and Bumblebee!!! We wanna see MORE BAD ASS DECEPTICONS!!! Not Fair!!!

I left the toy section without buying anything and visited the stationery department, because I like to look at fountain pens. :)

And hey!! They got PURPLE INK!!!! (Violet really) That really made my day. Been looking for an inkwell full of purple ink for ages. Cannot wait to write my teaching reports in purple. He he he.

9 comments:

Aizan Suhaira said...

There are loads of Decepticons in Metrojaya (The Curve). But didn't buy any though.

Tenchi said...

Kind of miss you...cos didn't see any input from you for a week already...though u will abandon here once more time...

Unknown said...

Aizan; Me looking for the movie version. There is an abundance of the animated series version, which is rather silly.

Unknown said...

Tenchi; I am dying here, ok. Life without PS3 is very slow....

No lah, this time I will not go that easily.

Tenchi said...

I know how u feel...when my pc broke down n send for warranty i also gone thru wat u have gone thru now...

Radio Nowhere said...

My problem with looking at Fountain Pens is I usually end up buying one. The good ones aren't cheap.

I recently bought one for around $100 or so (I dunno the conversion...)

Purple ink is cool. I got a disposable fountain pen with purple ink in it.

Unknown said...

Radio N; I love fountain pens because they ooze class. And my late father used them too.

And believe it or not. A fountain pen is a very frightening weapon in my class. I just have to flick it at some troublesome boys and the ink spots would bloom.

They hate me for that. Oh, and the ink will go away after a wash. :)

Aizan Suhaira said...

I'm talking about the movie version lah. The animated series version is butt ugly.

Unknown said...

Aizan; I saw the tractor that turned into that delicious yellow-red robot with a jackhammer (which was murdered by that sheet-of-steel Bumblebee near the end).

Wanna buy it, but it was too small for my Megatron and Starscream company.

Post a Comment

Back to Top