9

Shattered Marriage And Dream

My relationship with my wife (very soon to be ex) was not a happy one, mainly because of her fault, but I am not going to tell you why. I wanted children of my own but now the dream has gone into the toilet bowl, flushed down the sewer and now bye bye, lost at sea.

Sometimes I think that this is God's heavy sentence upon me - for being such an evil person most of my life. Well... I am not angry with Fate. Just a teeny weenie disappointed.

Life goes on.

It's ironic that I am VERY good with children, especially toddlers, but never had any myself. No matter how brutally (and sometimes destructively) angry I was in class, my students still adore me. 

Some might say I am a lonely fool but I am not so, just severely bored. I read (from great MANY ferret manuals) that a ferret's life is shorten if he is caged and has nothing to stimulating to do. I think the same thing might happen to me, so I usually seek my own amusement. The methods of finding fun will not be enclosed here - mainly for your own peace of mind.

Well, tomorrow I am going to watch 'The Last Vampire' with a couple of friends. The rain of blood and limbs will cheer me up mightily, and the promise of converting somebody to my evil cause is very sweet indeed.

I never said I was nice. So sue me.

9 comments:

Radio Nowhere said...

I was married twice before I found my sense of peace and my partner for life.

I hope, despite your evil ways, that you find someone at some point.

If only to have somebody special to share the rain of blood and limbs with.

Tenchi said...

Dear Evilness, sorry to know that its have to be end up like this...how The Mighty One will grant you a child and a loving wife...

No wonder you become teacher at the 1st place...

Unknown said...

Radio; Thanks for the kind wishes. :)

Tenchi; Love your wife and don't let her bully you like mine had tried (and failed).

Aizan Suhaira said...

I have no idea how it feels like to have a failed marriage, it must be heart-wrenching... at least.

Here's to hoping that you will finally find the love of your life and many beautiful children!

Unknown said...

Aizan; The heart was wrenched a long time ago. Now I am on the other side of that anger and grief - the serene and calm waters of indifference.

Thanks for the wishes.

SSQuo said...

You are MUCh nicer than you claim so when you say 'it is ironic that I am very good with children'....

I dont think so, because noone who isnt nice can continue to put so much time in educating the kids of the future, and have children like him. So this facade is just that...U are nice Shadow! (but we'll keep this a secret!)

I hope you have kids of your own one day, Aizan can babysit them! lol

Unknown said...

SSQuo; I put my 'niceness' into a cupboard and only take it out to admire it once in a blue moon.

Evil and angry suits me better.

SSQuo said...

Oh, you can go on and on. But you're not that opaque, ok?

Unknown said...

Opaque is so 60s, I'm translucent. :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top