5

Words From An Educated Psychopath 6

"I see no reason for you to go out to the toilet during my class. You can go there BEFORE or AFTER Science, but never DURING. The only time you can go out is when you are dead, dying or some teacher calls you out." - Iron rule No 1. To prevent students wasting the time away by primping, combing hair or just talk in the toilet. A major offense for me.

"Your parents do not care about your homework or study. Why I said so? Because of the quality of your work and your attitude. Either you were born stupid or something is wrong at home. So prove me wrong and at least improve a bit in class." - Free lecture to the lazy bums who thinks their parents live forever.

"If you talk to me and I never answer, even better, not looking at you ever in class, that means you are worse than rubbish in my eyes. People turn to rubbish when they never manage to finish my Science homework on time. Life is a stock exchange."

5 comments:

Aizan Suhaira said...

"If you talk to me and I never answer, even better, not looking at you ever in class, that means you are worse than rubbish in my eyes. People turn to rubbish when they never manage to finish my Science homework on time. Life is a stock exchange."

My sentiments exactly. But it applies to my colleagues.

Anonymous said...

Be sure to inform them that they don't 'get' grades, they 'EARN' them.

I wish more teachers here had your view of the learning environment.

Unknown said...

Aizan; Ditto! :)

Unknown said...

strattonm; Thanks for visiting. :) I think rather different than most teachers. Not really one of the flock.

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, it's was REALLY Mr Radio Nowhere!

Post a Comment

Back to Top