2

Transformers 2 - To Buy Or Not To Buy, That Is The Damn Question...

Although the second Transformers movie pissed me off royally because the Decepticons lost (yet again) I was seriously thinking of buying one or two toys just to commemorate the event. 

Went to the malls and damn it! most of the good ones are already gone. I will never soil my hands by touching the Autobots merchandise, because deep down inside YOU know I never have any truck with good guys. Only two Decepticons on sale; Devastator (the huge construction robot murdered by Prime in the beginning of the film) and Demolisher, another construction-bot. But I didn't buy them yet, have to consult a few guys...

So I talked to Megatron (Big Boss, movie version), Megatron 2 (pistol), Starscream (lieutenant), Brawl (stupid tank), Bonecrusher (farming vehicles, ha ha) and Blackout (helicopter) about this dilemma. After cursing the Autobots for the millionth time, we decided to get only one new Decepticon. Mainly because my robots are complaining about the very limited shelf space, and the arrogance of the Gundams not wanting to share their more spacious place on the dresser. [The Gundams robots are much bigger, and greater bullies].

Oh for the sake of evil....

2 comments:

Casey Freeland said...

OK, here's a thought. Purchase the good guys and then stage them as victims of the evil guys. You could create all sorts of scenarios I'm sure will satisfy your dastardly inclinations.

Cheers,

SLC

Unknown said...

SLC; The Decepticons I have would not even want to hear the suggestion. I bought Ironhide (well wrestled him off from a boy in the mall) and they punted the Autobot into a paperbag, never to resurface again.

I bought Ironhide because he was COOL, and black too. Now the two Megatrons would rip him to scrap plastic if he ever show up again. :(

Post a Comment

Back to Top