6

Palindrome

I was in KL this morning. Morning, the time of day I am always a bit grumpy. Grumpy because I was forced to be awaken early. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and nice. Nice? I was rarely nice. Nice is for wimps. Wimps, sissies and losers. Losers like the one I encountered at work. Work for the money. Money not always enough. Enough trouble to attract the boss' attention. Attention is BAD for a naughty character like me. Me, a name I call myself. Myself and a friend, we will go to a movie, maybe. Maybe I will ask another friend to join. Join us or stand against us. US is an acronym for the United States. States of emergency. Emergency lanes are usually misused by low class people to cut queue on the highway. Highway to hell? Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Scorned by you is like being attacked by a squirrel. Squirrel cannot be a good pet because it is too wild. Wild Wild West. West is where the sun sets. Sets is a subtopic in Maths that I have forgotten how to solve. Solve? Slovenia?

p.s - 15 minutes of my life lost which cannot be reclaimed     

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a pain killer that can kill you and make you feel better.

Unknown said...

a pain killer that can kill... poor poor miss amirah. her science teacher should be writhing in his/her grave right now.

Aizan Suhaira said...

And the mind rambles on...

Is it me, or is Ms. Syuhada trying a bit too hard to piss you off lately?

Aizan Suhaira said...

Oi Mr. Mambang.. the song your Evil Teddy Bear with an Innocent Face is belting out a song that makes me wanna dance lah.

Inkpot said...

I like this. Very clever. I know the saying as 'early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.' You may not be nice, shadowthorne, but are you wise? :) I don't agree with that saying anyway. I think stay all day in bed and you don't have to be wise because you'll be happy. Muhahahaha

Unknown said...

Yes Princess of Darkness a.k.a Inky. I know of the saying, but two 'nices' are rather redundant. And yes, going early to bed does not make our IQ higher. :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top