6

I Want Wireless Broadband Chop Chop!

Return back from school and stopped by the handphone shop near my house. I decided to try wireless internet connection because.... oh there are a few reasons, and I do not need to bother your pretty heads with them.

I told them I want wireless internet connection. They said can, but the simcards will only be available tomorrow. I said I don't have time to wait and I will bring my business elsewhere. They said, wait, wait up, we shall see what we can do. I said, ok, do your best, because I hate waiting long. They said give them half an hour.

I went back home, had a shower and was about to lol myself to sleep when the telco shop called; we are ready. Pull myself out off bed and drove.

Where is it? Here. I want another colour (modem). Black is so dull (which was untrue, I like black, but the black wireless modem is ugly). Oh ok, how about this white one (taking a new box from under the counter) which is more expensive but I can see you know what you want so we will give you the same price (I just love being pampered while shopping). Oh ok. When can I use this thing?

Immediately.

Music to my ears. :) 

6 comments:

Aizan Suhaira said...

You mean we can get wireless broadband by changing our SIM cards?

Please assist this buta-IT blog reader of yours.

SSQuo said...

Wireless is great, I cant imagine it any other way. Otherwise I couldnt jump around the house with the laptop...

So we are back to 5am commenting...ah! perfecto....I think :)

SSQuo said...

Liking your playlist.

Inkpot said...

wireless broadband rocks! Yay! Enjoy it. :)

Unknown said...

Aizan; yes we can change to other telco's service with new simcards. the wireless adapter is ours.

SSQuo; :) we shall make it a point to comment on yours at the wee hours

Inkpot baby! You are back!

Tenchi said...

finally your evilness have come aboard of the wireless 3G broadband...

when you exceed the 5GB limit you curse that telco till 'lubang cacing'

5GB limit is like peanut for you to exceed...

Aizan: Yes, you can change the simcard as you like after u fulfill the contract term...that is to stay with them for 1 year or 2 years depending what contract you sign with them...in the market celcom seem to be more fast compare to maxis and digi...but lately digi is seem to strike back...

Post a Comment

Back to Top