7

I HAVE COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

After almost a week of waiting I finally have my dream phone in my hands. So shiny, so sleek, and oh so nice to look at. Then the three of us (Me, Lola and K) went to watch Adam Sandler's 'Bedtime Stories' which was bland and not very good in my opinion.

Then we had late dinner in front of the General Hospital and I was so engrossed with the gadget that I ignored the food in front of me for quite some time. And yes, there were jealous glances from the tables left, right, front and even behind me. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

I finally got back home and met my sister who returned from KL for the weekend. She said I wasted my money on something so small (her handphone is really ancient, she's not really interested in new technology. Weird thing for an engineer). 

Installing the LG program was a ROYAL pain in the ass. I had to reboot my computer twice and switching the phone on and off three times before they can be connected. And then it HAPPENED! I accidentally DELETED ALL my contacts from both sim card and phone memory! The surprise! The sadness! The tragedy! I wanted to scream but it's really my own fault so I gave myself a huge slap on the face. Only a few numbers can be saved, those who text-messaged me today....

But come to think of it, I think it's fate for all those numbers lost. I kept thinking of a new clean slate for this new year. New friends to make and good riddance to those driftwood friends who never called me back (most of the number in the simcard).

And one more thing; KP500 Cookie is seriously AWESOME!! (if you cannot afford Samsung Omnia-lah). And eat your intestines out Tuck Wai and Norman!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woi touchscreen ke? I wonder why it so cheap, Oh i its still cannot beat my nokia n79, huhuhuhu.

Unknown said...

yep, fully touchscreen. my cookie is cuter than your handphone!

Anonymous said...

Proud at outside but nothing inside, just like its owner..hahahahahahaah.

Unknown said...

Proud? Gila le tu, bila plak inanimate objects ada adjective proud?

Kesian, muda-muda dah gila kawan aku sorang ni. Hu hu hu, sedih.

Tenchi said...

hahaha...its got nothing state of the art technology to be proud of...
1) no 3g
2) no gps
3) dun know got Wifi or not

Tenchi said...

touchscreen after sometime the sensitivity will deteriorate...

Unknown said...

happy nuh yerr bro ramzu..and please send my warmest regards to alin.

Post a Comment

Back to Top