4

La la la lah 3

I stayed at home the entire Sunday doing nothing much, and I liked it. A few friends and even my mother told me to get a life, but hey, if I were to get a life that really suits me, they would not like at all. I was born bad, and I do not wish to let the nature fester and grow.

Evil people tend to end up pretty bad at the end of their lives. But they do have more fun.

I never wished to be filthy rich or insanely good looking. I never dreamed of going places and having a lot of admirers. I like to be me, same old me, Science teacher extraordinaire. 

I like to go out whenever I feel like. I like to have fun whenever I feel bored. I do not bother people because I am so not interested in communication with strangers. Alone is good, and I have years of practice. But people would not let me be....

What the hell have you done lately? -Wanted 2008-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its not only evil like to be alone, but i believe you had finish play your new ps3 game.

Tenchi said...

correction...no nice game release lately for our dark lord to enjoy with...

Inkpot said...

If it is evil to want to be alone and do nothing, then call me the evil dark lady of laziness. muhahahaha

Unknown said...

? Who said I dont have a new game to play on my PS3?
Ah, inkpot, another colleague in the art of tasteful evil, welcome.

Post a Comment

Back to Top